I will continue to ask myself over and over why I write and the list continues to grow.
- Communication: Writing is a form of communicating with those not met or seen every day. A friend, a sibling, former co-worker, even someone never met may find a shared experience to be inspirational, helpful or educational.
- Sharing: Experiences are wonderful to share. By sharing the experience the how, why and what will offer insight to what to possibilities for others.
- Caring: Everyone needs something. Caring is part of sharing insights of experiences of how to do something, why to do it, and what the reason was for the experience.
- Business: Writers write, plain and simple. Writing becomes more than a hobby as the experience continues to grow, which leads to greater sharing opportunities that are all part of business as usual.
- Just because I can: The more experience a writer obtains, the more they need to write. Just because, writing is a form of communication just like talking to someone in person. The letter, diary, story, note, message, chat, or phone calls all are forms of communication to not only other people but also to the self.
- Something I like to do: Writing is fun and allows detachment from the current world. Life can be shaped to reflect dreams, illusions, or reality.
- Imagination: A form of dreaming, day dreaming, scurrying the unknown to experience what if possibility. Nightmares can be horrifying, but the disturbing nightmare can be overcome by the power found in imagination. A weapon can magically appear to kill the monster; one only needs to imagine – or think it.
- Creativity: To think something into existence. What is real? Think and see something appear as one wish. What comes first? Imagination or reality.
- Development: Can be personal or creative. Change takes place without one knowing, realizing a plan is in action until all is done and over with the final result or outcome.
- Pondering: Thinking, imagining, wonder, inspiration, and creating a new idea or thought.
- Growth: Personal, knowledge, financial, character, and wisdom are all desirous for any individual.
- Aspiration: What one wants, wishes, and desires in their life. The one and only, the bucket list that never empties.
- Escape: Freedom from the events of the day. An excellent way to release stress and learn to enjoy life once again.
- Experience: What has been learned from doing something, being somewhere, being with whom, and knowing a common knowledge?
- Learning: All that is needed to know how to do something, to be someone, to get somewhere in life.
- Self-discovery: Self-knowledge, knowing who you are, become all that one needs to be, and understanding the self.
- Self-expression: Communicating who we are and what we want and why we want what we want. Just being a being is all one needs to be.
- Experiencing life: Life happens regardless whether we want to be on the boat of life. Open up and know what is happening to experience the storms so one can ride the waves of life without capsizing the boat.
More from my site