Every November we take a moment to either express our gratitude or our thankfulness. But like the saying says, Happy people are actually grateful, it is the other way around. Those who are grateful are happy.
For each new morning with its light,
For rest and shelter of the night,
For health and food, for love and friends,
For everything Thy goodness sends.
~Ralph Waldo Emerson
I am grateful for everything in my life.
- the support of my family
- the job I have with my employer
- the feedback from my readers
- the education provided by my professors
- for the grades, I have received
- having a pup like Keelaa for a new writing coach
- for what I have managed to write this month in NaNoWriMo
- and most of all for being alive and thriving in this bizarre world we live in.